Paul George rounded off a 47-point showing with a game-winning three-pointer for Oklahoma City Thunder against the Brooklyn Nets.
George’s 25 fourth-quarter points helped the Thunder pull off the biggest comeback in their history after the Nets led by 23 late in the third.
It was the ninth 40-point game of George’s career, and his fourth since being traded from the Indiana Pacers to the Thunder last summer.
Get NBA news on your phone
Want the latest NBA news, features and highlights on your phone? Find out more
The small forward made 10 of his 12 shots in the fourth quarter, but there was no doubt which was the most crucial.
With the Thunder down by one with 8.1 seconds remaining, Russell Westbrook set up George, who drilled his sixth three-pointer of the game to secure a 16th win in 19 games for Oklahoma City.
Wednesday night's results
- Golden State Warriors 129-105 Cleveland Cavaliers
- Denver Nuggets 124-118 Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards 131-117 Atlanta Hawks
- Oklahoma City Thunder 114-112 Brooklyn Nets
- Philadelphia 76ers 102-113 Toronto Raptors
- Los Angeles Clippers 86-96 Memphis Grizzlies
- Detroit Pistons 92-115 Milwaukee Bucks
- Charlotte Hornets 104-121 Minnesota Timberwolves
- Dallas Mavericks 106-132 New Orleans Pelicans
- San Antonio Spurs 113-121 Los Angeles Lakers
Sky Sports is the new home of the NBA in the UK with live coverage throughout the week, including selected live games free to all Sky subscribers via Sky Sports Mix.
And www.skysports.com/nba will be your home for news, reports, video and features throughout the season while you can follow us @SkySportsNBA